Thursday, March 13, 2008

GoT mY ReSulTS 2DAy

i got my spm results 2day.....

last nite i dream dat i will get less den wat i got 2day...den everyone waz like getting higher den me....

dis morning i couldnt sleep...i woke bout 7 something like dat......den waz really nervous bout my results......

i wen 2 school at 9.55 but couldnt take ma results yet...hehe den dunno wait until 10.30 like dat i thk den only can take.....

wen da lady at da counter handed me my results i did not c yet....after i wen out of da hall only i c my results...hehe

wen i open my results slip i waz shocked.....i got batter results den wat i dreamt....
i got

5 A's n 5 B's

2 b exact i got 3 a2 n 2 a1 den 4b3 n 1 b4......

i really thank da lord 4 givin me dis results la.....i did my best d......im kinda happy wit my results oso la.....

No comments: