Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 some1 Special in my Life!!!!

there are so many things dat i can say bout dis special person...i juz dunno where 2 start 2 describe dis very special person....


dis special person had always been there 4 me wen i needed her....she has been there 4 me durin happy times n sad times....she's very thrustworthy n can b trusted...she's very lovin, kind n very caring...she turned my frown downside up weneva im sad n she brings me joy everytime i tok 2 her or c her or wen she's there wit me.....she's very cute n very beautiful...she's like da angel dat came down from heaven n has a face dat looks like has been carved by angels......


i wanna dedicate dis 2 dis very special person....



There is so many special reasons that make you so special,
Big and small,
All of them are wonderful.


You have all the special qualities,
That make you one of a kind,
The only one in the world.


You are special for the things that you do,
That bring such special meanings to my life,
There is no one in da world dat could ever replace you.



dis rose n everything dat i said on top is 4 dat

very special person in my life...which is SH......i heart u!!!!!



No comments: