Monday, May 19, 2008

My Worst day!!!!

last sat waz my worse day ever.....i screwed up a lot of things i dunno wat happen....
durin da prac in da morning at hunza everything waz goin smoothly...durin da service wen we played da praise songs...da 1st two songs waz kinda okay but got a bit mistakes la...den wen it comes 2 da song my future decided we actually screwed up da song....i don blame da band 4 screwing up da song i guess we did not get enough prac if we had more prac i thk we can play da song smoothly.........
i guess i need 2 prac more n pray more....i wanna say SORRY 4 screwing up da song i thk it waz my fault im not really sure......n kon way if ur reading dis i wanna say SORRY 4 screwing up da song...if u wanna blame den blame me okay....its my fault..da band waz good d i juz wasnt good enough...

den after dat i my neck waz really painful n my leg waz really painful oso.....haihz dat waz my worse day ever...

No comments: